It’s been long heard that mornings are what set the tone of your day.Whether you are a morning person or not, establishing healthy morning routines can set a positive tone for the rest of your day! While most of us are are rushing to work, paying attention to your morning ritual hardly makes it to the top of your ‘things to do before work’ checklist. But seriously though, did you think you could make it through the day feeling your best running out the door with a skinny-black-latte in the morning? Did you really think that choosing to have a heavy lunch and skipping breakfast would make you lose weight and save time? Well guess what, you’re wrong. You have probably been living a very unhealthy lifestyle and don’t even know it. Here are a few things you can do to change your morning routine around and feel a hundred times better throughout the day. All you need to do is give yourself a little more time.
While sleeping plays a key role in our health regimen, the first 60-minutes are the most important 60 minutes of your day. The trick is to know which success and health habits to include in your morning routine. Surely you can’t do anything and everything you want in the crucial morning minutes but there’s no reason you can’t make time for some essential habits to add to your daily routine. People tend to be most productive when they wake up, and setting up an active and healthy routine ensures that they maintain that level of productivity for longer periods of time. Channeling your energy in the right direction before you actually get ready for the grind helps you stay focused and efficient.
Having the perfect morning routine doesn’t require you to wake up ridiculously early, it just means you need to set aside some extra time for yourself in the morning. Here a few things that could change your day around!
1. Start off your day with a warm glass of lemon water or apple cider vinegar dissolved in water.
2. Stretch before you get busy with your busy day.
Shop now for comfortable stretching floor mats >>
3. Meditate to clear your mind of anything that is clogging it and channel all the positive energy inside you.Preferably do a breathing activity like Pranamaya to relax your nerves and body.
Here’s an interesting book on meditation to invest in >>
4. Dont skip breakfast. It is the most important meal of your day and requires your attention.
5. Plan your day forward instead of diving into a pool of work all at once. Set a realistic deadline and goal for yourself and make a jot down a list of tasks.
Just the perfect portable notepad to get to organize your day >>