Temperature in Pakistan has been dropping a little too much this year and all you’ll probably crave for is something warm and delicious, something that would give you a tight hug from inside. The sweet tooth in you will lean towards hot cocoa. 😉 Wondering how to make hot chocolate at home within just 10 minutes?
This recipe will help you make the best hot chocolate which tastes far better than ordinary warm chocolate flavoured milk. It’s rich and creamy and decadent and you can enjoy it in your couch with your favourite show on netflix!
- 1 1/2 cups Milk
- 2 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 2 oz Chopped Dark Chocolate 70% or 85%
- 2 tbsp Dark Brown Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 cup Heavy Cream
- 1 handful Marshmallows
- In a pan, add milk, cream and vanilla extract and bring it to a simmer.
- Add cocoa powder and cinnamon powder and whisk until no lumps remain.
- Now add chocolate and brown sugar and let it cook until the chocolate melts and the consistency gets luscious and thick.
- Your hot chocolate is ready. Top it up with some marshmallows and chocolate savings. You can even roast the marshmallows up to add some more flavour.
Trust us, it’s an ultimate treat!