Here’s a detailed recipe boneless Tawa Chicken that can be put together in no time with just a few ingredients present in your pantry.
Boneless Tawa Chicken
- 1/2 kg Boneless Chicken
- 1 Lemon
- 2 ½ Tbsp Oil
- 1 Tbsp Tandoori Masala
- 1 Tbsp Tikka Seekh Kabab Masala
- 1 Tsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- 1 Bar of Coal
- Salt to taste
- 1 Onion Cut in Rings
- 1 Tbsp Ginger Sliced
- 1 Tbsp Fresh Coriander
- Marinate half kg chicken with 2 tbsp oil, tandoori masala, tikka seekh kabab masala and ginger garlic paste for about 2-3 hours.
- Take a tawa, wok or any pan you wish to cook in.
- In ½ tbsp oil, cook the chicken uncovered on medium flame until the chicken is tender and nearly dry.
- Give coal smoke for 3 minutes.
- On a low flame, give the chicken one last stir while adding onion rings, some sliced ginger and some fresh green coriander as garnish.
Shop the ingredients for the recipe below:
If you try it out, do let us know in the comments below! To check out more recipes, click here.