Want to know how to buy on Installment from Daraz.pk in 2020. Well this post will tell you how Daraz installment works and how you can buy things from daraz on installment.
In this economy, buying products like appliances, mobile phones, laptops and the likes have become very difficult to afford in one go and for only one reason – the skyrocketing prices. If you’re not in the mood to take out all that cash in one go, then an installment plan is going to be a much better option for you!
And here’s the best news of the day – Daraz makes it easy for you to buy your costly favorite picks with it’s Installment Plans!
Yes! You read us right! Daraz currently offers 0 markup, no down payment installment plans. However, there may be a processing fee for specific banks.
How does Daraz Installment Work?
Daraz offers Easy Monthly Installment plan (EMI) on Zero Markup/down payment (on some plans) for credit card holders of Silkbank, MCB and Bank Alfalah.
Instant approval, no mark ups and no down payments.
EMI plan applies for all products with a value of Rs. 10,000 or above.
How to buy on installments from Daraz.pk
- To purchase from Daraz on (EMI) installment, first select your desired product and add it to the cart.
- The cart should include only one product worth a minimum of Rs. 10,000/-
- Select check out, proceed to payment and select installment as your payment method.
- Select your bank, your EMI tenure and enter your card details.
- You will receive a code on your registered phone number & email address
- Enter the code and place your order.
- Please remember that it takes up to 7 working days for your EMI plan to be activated. This is the time period between your order placement and your billing date.
- Once your EMI plan has processed, you will receive a SMS from your bank.
Note: Make sure you check that there is at least 7 days between your order placement and billing date. If this time duration is lesser, the entire amount may get charged from your account as the EMI plan needs 7 days time for activation.
*Terms and conditions apply
How About This Quick Video Tutorial?
What Banks Offer Daraz Installment Plans?
- Standard Chartered
- Bank AlFalah
How Do Daraz Installment Plans Work?
Daraz installment plans are simple to follow. You should ensure that the product you are planning on purchasing has the option of installments available. You can check this by looking at the sidebar on the website, or the installment tab right beneath the product description on the mobile app.
If installments are available and your product has a minimum value of Rs. 10,000, then you can also proceed to take advantage of the EMI plan.
All you need to do is select installment as your preferred payment method and input your card details as required. Once your order has been placed, it can take up to 7 days for your EMI plan to be activated.
We hope you liked this video on how to purchase from daraz on installment. Do let us know your questions and feedback in the comment section below.