Fruit Chaat is one of the easiest things you can put up for Iftar. It is healthy, delicious and refreshing and also tastes great. There are two ways you can put up a fruit chaat. The recipes are quite simple and will turn out be a great addition to your Iftar table for Ramadan 2019!
- 1.5 cup Sweet melon (remove skin and cut into cubes)
- 1 Apple (remove skin and cut into cubes)
- 1 Pear (remove skin and cut into cubes)
- ¾ cup Grapes (cut into half)
- 1 Guava (remove skin and cut into cubes)
- 1 Banana
- 1 Kiwi (optional)
- 1 can Fruit cocktail
- ½ cup Boiled white chanay (chickpeas)
- Dates – 7-8
- Chaat masala – 1/2 tsp or as per your taste .
- Salt – as per your taste.
- Sugar – 3-4 Tbsp or as per your taste .
- Red chilli powder – 1/2 tsp or as per your taste .
- Orange Tang powder – 1 Tbsp
- Fresh orange juice or fresh lemon juice – 1 Tbsp
1. Cut all the fruits into cubes and put in a big size bowl
2. Add boiled white Chana
3. Add Fruit cocktail (drain the syrup and discard it)
4. Now add all the seasoning and mix well.
5. Refrigerate it and enjoy a delicious, tangy fruit chaat!
The recipe remains the same. All you need to do is, whip 1 pack of cream and mix it to the fruit chaat and refrigerate it. Enjoy a creamy fruit chaat!
Stay tuned on this space for more Iftar Recipes and make Ramadan 2019 more delicious and better!