We’re all looking for ways to stay fit and healthy but often are unable to because of how boring and bland diet food can be.
But who says eating healthy has to be boring?
If you’re looking to lose weight by staying off the notorious carbs, this easy to make Chicken Lettuce Wraps are super delicious and insanely healthy!
Check out the recipe below!
Easy Keto Diet Chicken Lettuce Wraps Recipe
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Tomato Sauce
- Garlic and Ginger
Chicken for Filling
- 1/2 kg Chicken (minced)
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil extra virgin
- 3 cloves Garlic (chopped)
- 1/2 tbsp Fresh Ginger Paste
- 1 Onion (Medium-sized finely sliced)
- 2 tbsp Tomato Sauce
- 2 tsp Vinegar
- 2 tsp Red Chilli Flakes
- 2 tsp Red Chilli Powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 8 Fresh and good quality lettuce leaves
- Heat the oil in a non-stick skillet
- Add Chicken and stir till it separates
- Add garlic, ginger, and onion and cook until the color has changed
- Add tomato paste, vinegar, spices and salt and stir alternatively for 5 minutes
- Cover the lid and cook until dry
- In a clean tray, spread one Lettuce leaf and fill your chicken filling in it
- Wrap the filling with the second lettuce leaf
- Repeat until you have the desired amount
Looking to buy ingredients? Get groceries delivered at your doorstep with Daraz!