Let’s face it, no one wants to spend hours and hours in the kitchen preparing every meal – especially not these days! If you’re on the hunt for a meal that will please the kids and adults alike without demanding too much time or effort – this is just the thing.
You can use chicken or beef meatballs of your choice and the sauce comes together in a mere 30 minutes! It can’t get simpler than this!
30 Minute Spaghetti and Meatballs
- 2 onions chopped
- 2 tbsp garlic paste
- 6 tomatoes boiled, peeled, deseeded, chopped
- 1 cup tomato paste
- 1 tsp white pepper
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp black pepper
- 2 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp sugar
- 2 tbsp vinegar
- 2 tbsp worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp chilli garlic sauce
- 1-2 tsp crushed red chillies
- 4 tbsp oil
- 1 packet spaghetti boiled as per instructions
- 10-12 meatballs of your choice
- cheddar cheese shredded, for topping
- Boil your noodles according to package instructions.
- Shallow fry your meatballs, keep aside.
- In a pan, add your oil and cook your onions until they're translucent and soft.
- Add garlic paste and mix until the raw smell goes away.
- Add tomatoes and cook until the water evaporates and tomatoes go soft and mushy.
- Add your tomato paste and spices/sauces. Mix and simmer on low to medium flame until sauce begins to thicken and the flavors come together.
- You can either leave your sauce chunky as it is. Or use a hand blender to smooth it out into a creamier consistency.
- To plate: add some noodles at the bottom, layer on your meatballs and spoon some generous sauce over it. Voila! You're done!