Easy Tangy & Spicy Chicken Tandoori Salan Recipe
Are you looking for different dinner recipes? You need to try our Chicken Tandoori Salan recipe that is perfect for the spicy and tangy desi cuisine lovers!
Check out the recipe below!
Chicken Tandoori Salan
- 1 Kg Chicken
- 1 Shan Tandoori Masala Packet
- 1/2 cup Yogurt
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 3 Tomatoes (medium)
- 1/4 cup Oil
- Wash the chicken properly and make small cuts in it
- Take the Shan Tandoori Masala and mix it in the yogurt evenly
- Add the masala filled yogurt in the Chicken along with lemon juice and mix it properly
- Marinate it for at least an hour
- In a deep wok pan, heat oil and then add the sliced tomatoes until gravy is formed and oil separates from it
- In a separate wok, fry the marinated chicken on medium flame until tender
- Now, add the tomato gravy and a glass of water and let the water come to a boil
- When you see the oil separating, close the flame and garnish with coriander or ginger
- Now, simply enjoy tangy and spicy chicken tandoori salan with rice or naan!
Buy the Products Here By Clicking on the images: