Forget About Eating Boring Eggs with This Khageena Recipe!
Need to shake up your breakfast? Want a recipe that isn’t sweet to use leftover eggs? Or just craving a delicious plate of khageena? This is a foolproof, simple recipe that uses loads of fresh ingredients and simple spices to bring out the flavor of the vegetables.
- 2 eggs
- 1 tomato chopped
- 1 onion chopped
- 3-4 green chilles sliced or chopped
- hara dhaniya handful
- 1/2 tsp haldi
- 1/2 tsp red chilli
- 1/2-1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- 1 tsp ginger paste
- Begin with heating oil in a pan and saute the onions in the ginger garlic paste until completely translucent.
- Add your tomatos and spices and cook until the masala starts to come together.
- Crack your eggs one by one into the pan, scrambling them with your spoon as you add them. If you want really finely scrambled eggs instead of large chunks, whisk your eggs with a fork before you add them in.
- Cook until the eggs are done and the oil seeps from the side.
- Add your green chillies and hara dhaniya and serve hot with bread, roti, or parathas.
Shop for recipe ingredients below with dMart!