Make Super Crispy Chicken Broast with this Recipe!
We all love a nice crispy chicken broast! It is the ultimate comfort food and its sheer deliciousness can never go wrong.
However, when we make the chicken broast at home, it doesn’t turn out as crispy as it is served in restaurants. This can be major bummer, but, we’ve got a fix for that!
Try this cripsy Chicken broast recipe we’ve shared below and we guarantee it’ll turn out better than what you get at restaurants!
Crispy Chicken Broast Recipe
- 1 kg Chicken
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 tsp Red Chilli Powder (Lal Mirch Powder)
- 1 tbsp Paprika
- 1 tsp White Pepper
- 1 tbsp Garlic Powder or Paste
Fried Chicken Batter
- 1 cup All-purpose flour
- 1 cup Rice flour
- 1/2 cup Corn flour/Corn Starch
- 2 tbsp Chicken Powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Buttermilk (or milk with 2 tbsp vinegar)
- Wash and clean the Chicken properly
- Place the chicken in a bowl and add olive oil, paprika, garlic paste/powder, chilli powder, and pepper
- Set it aside for 30 mins to marinate
- In a separate bowl, take the eggs and beat them until they are slightly frothy
- Add your buttermilk in the eggs and mix it well If you don't have buttermilk then you can use the milk and vinegar substitute! Just use half cup warm milk and add 2 tablespoons white vinegar in it and let it rest for 10 mins, make sure you don't shake it or move it in these 10 mins, wait till the milk starts thickening up and voila, you have your buttermilk substitute!
- In a large bowl or flat tray, take all the flours and add them together
- Mix black pepper, chicken powder, and salt in the flours evenly
- Then take your chicken pieces and coat them into the liquid egg and buttermilk mixture
- Then place your chicken pieces into the dry flour mixture and coat it the flour into chicken evenly and generously by squeezing the flour-coated chicken pieces in your hands so the flour gets it texture
- Take a large wok pan and heat the oil
- Turn your flame to low-medium and put your chicken pieces in the wok pan to fry
- Fry your chicken at a low-medium flame for 15 minutes/17 minutes until it's golden
- After your chicken has fried, place it on strainer or grill so the excess oil is drained
- Now simply enjoy your super crispy chicken broast!