While you’re at home, you can use this time to cook and bake some of your favorite foods! And who doesn’t like a well-baked, cheesy, pizza?
With this super simple recipe, making pizza will be like a walk in the park! So let’s get right to the recipe, shall we?
Easiest Pizza Recipe Ever
- Pizza Pan
- 1 Pizza Bread
- 1 jar Pizza Sauce
- 1 packet Mozzarella Cheese (shredded)
- 1 jar Sliced Black Olives
- 1 can Sliced Mushrooms
- 2 Capsicum (chopped)
- 2 Onions (chopped)
- 1 kg Boneless Chicken
- Cooking Oil / Olive Oil
Boneless Chicken Preparation
- Cut the boneless chicken into very small pieces.
- Marinate the chicken with tanduri masala, salt, red chilli powder and ginger-garlic paste.
- Cook the chicken with little oil till it becomes tender and turns orange-red.
Add Pizza Stuffing to the Crust
- Spread evenly a thin layer of oil on your pizza pan before starting with the main preparation.
- Carefully place your pizza bread on the pan.
- Spread a layer of pizza sauce on the pizza bread.
- Now spread a little bit of mozzarella cheese.
- You can now pour the capsicum, chicken, olives and mushrooms evenly throughout the pizza.
- Then spread the mozzarella cheese on top generously. And remember to cover the sides too.
Now Bake Away!
- Place your pizza pan in the baking oven. Set the oven at 150 degrees and the timer to 25-30 mins.
- Now wait for your pizza to bake. Check after 10 mins to see how much the cheese has melted.
- You want to bake till the cheese has melted and the bread has turned slightly brown from the bottom. (You can check the bread with a spatula)
- Keep checking your pizza every 10 mins to make sure it doesn't get overcooked.
- Your pizza will be ready in approximately 25 minutes!
- Now cut the pizza in slices and enjoy!
Buy ingredients for your pizza online:
Looking for more grocery items? Visit dMart today!