Xiaomi Mi Mobile Phones – The Cheapest 5G Smartphones You Can Get
The MI phone brand has taken the gadget industry by a storm!
Since the last 2 years, Xiaomi MI phones have gained a very positive reputation in the realm of smartphones. The main reason they started gaining popularity is due to their cheap prices but high-end specifications and features.
If you’re not that tech apt, we’re here to break down all the details you need to know about the Xiaomi Mi smartphones.
Xiaomi Corporation is a Chinese Internet company that was founded in April 2010 with a mission of staying committed to continuous innovation by focusing on quality and efficiency. In a very short span of time, Xiaomi flourished to become the fourth biggest smartphone brand in the world giving other high-end smartphone brands a serious competition due its economical and honest pricing strategy.
The MI phone has a lot of variants that fit in all the tiers. High, medium and low, making it the best value phone of 2019.
Although there a lot of devices to choose from, but xiaomi had laid foundation for some of the leading tech industry trends that we witness today. we’ve listed down the most popular and high-rated MI smartphones that you can buy on Daraz at the best prices!
Click on the images if you wish to buy!
1) The Mi 9T
Released 2019, June, the Mi 9T remains maintains the top ranking in terms of its features and specifications. Running the latest Android Pie with MIUI 10, the phone is an impressive device that promises a smooth performance and a reliable battery.
- Screen: 6.39-inch AMOLED capacitive touchscreen display with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection, 1080 x 2340 pixels Resolution
- OS: Android 9 (Pie); MIUI 10
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.2 GHz Kryo 470 Gold & 6×1.8 GHz Kryo 470 Silver)
- GPU: Adreno 618 with
- Memory: 64GB 6GB RAM, 128GB 6GB RAM
- Triple cameras: 48 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide); 8 MP, f/2.4, 53mm (telephoto), 2x optical zoom; 13 MP, f/2.4, 12mm (ultrawide)
- Front Camera: Motorized pop-up 20 MP, f/2.2
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery. Fast battery charging 18W
- Colours: Carbon Black, Flame Red, Glacier Blue
- SIM: Dual Nano SIM
2) Mi M8 Lite
Another superhit by the Mi phone series, the Mi 8 Lite is a 6.26″ phone that you can buy in three different colours: Twilight Gold, Blue and Space Gray. The smartphone has a Fingerprint Sensor and the display comes with a fronting-facing Notch.The combination of the Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 and the Adreno 512 creates a fast functioning system and provides a smooth performance overall.
- Screen: 6.26-inch IPS LCD Capacitive Touchscreen, 1080 x 2280
- Memory: 4GB RAM, 64GB ROM
- Processor: Octa-core (4×2.2 GHz Kryo 260 & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 260)
- Camera: Dual 12MP + 5MP Main Camera, 24MP Selfie Camera
- Battery: Non-Removable Li-Ion 3350 mAh
- OS: Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- SIM: Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
3) Mi A3
The Mi A3 comes with a lot of modification from its predecessor, the Mi A2. The Mi A3 has a beautiful holographic effect in its colour variant and since the phone has the Corning® Gorilla® Glass 5 on the front and back, you don’t have to worry about scratching it. The phone runs on the latest Android 9 (Pie) and has three colour options – Kind of Grey, More than White and Not just Blue.
- Processor: Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 665, Octa-core Kryo™ 260 CPU, up tp 2.0 GHz
- Adreno™ 610 GPU,
- Memory: 4GB RAM – 64GB ROM Fingerprint Sensor
- Rear Camera: 48MP, 8MP, 2MP AI Triple Camera
- Front Camera: 32MP AI Selfie Camera
- Display: 6.088″ AMOLED Dot Drop display
- Battery: 4030mAh (typ) / 3940mAh (min). Supports Quick Charge™
- Memory: 4GB+64GB. Expandable storage up to 256GB
- Gradient glass back finish
4) Redmi Note 7
Released earlier this year, the Redmi Note 7 remains a popular choice for people looking for a budget phone with high range features. The Redmi phone possess a great build and runs the latest Android 9.0 with MIUI 10 that allows one to stay up to date with all the new features Android phones have to offer. The best part about this phone is it’s impressive battery, 4000 mAh, that can last you through the day
- Processor: Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 660 AIE octa-core processor up to 2.2GHz Adreno 512 GPU.
- Camera: 48MP + 5MP AI dual rear camera. 13MP front camera
- Display: 6.3″ Dot Drop display. 2340×1080 FHD+, 409 PPI
- Battery: 4000mAh (typ) Battery. Supports Qualcomm® Quick Charge™4 Technology
- Supports storage expansion up to 256GB
- Gradient glass back finish
- Height: 159.21mm Width: 75.21mm
- Thickness: 8.1mm Weight: 186g
5) Redmi S2
The Redmi S2 is another budget phone that gives a decent performance. Announced on May 2019, the internal storage comes with a 4GB RAM and 64GB ROM which is the best value for the price it is offered for. Dual 12 MP back camera has a support of 5 MP sensor which produces high quality image results and makes this phone a must have if you’re looking for a mid-tier phone.
- Display: 5.99 inches. Weight 170 g (6.00 oz). Resolution 720 x 1440 pixels.
- Front glass, plastic body build
- Processor: Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53. Chipset Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625
- Memory: 64 GB, 4 GB RAM
- Camera (Back + Front): Dual: 12 MP + 5 MP Back + 16 MP Front
- OS: OS Android 8.1 (Oreo). – MIUI 9.5
- Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 3080 mAh battery
6) Mi A2 Lite
The Mi A2 Lite is a revamped lighter version of the Mi A2. This phone offers a two-day battery life that is an impressive spec considering the tier of the phone. The enhanced camera captures sharp images, whereas, the Octa-core processor can maintain optimal gaming. The Metal body phone offers a sleek and secure grip that looks and feels good.
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 625, Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53
- Adreno 506 graphics processing unit
- Display: 5.84” FHD notched display, 19:9, 1080 x 2280, 432 PPI
- Memory: 3/32 GB and 4/64GB
- Camera: 12MP + 5MP dual rear camera, large 1.25um pixels. 5MP front camera
- Battery: 4000mAh (type) battery
- Fingerprint (rear-mounted)
- SIM: Dual card slot and storage expansion, 2 + 1 card slots
- Height: 149.33mm, Width: 71.68mm, Thickness: 8.75mm, Weight: 178g
7) Xiaomi Redmi GO
The 5.0″ HD Phone came with a whole new software, the Android Go Edition. It is an excellent choice if you’re looking for a basic entry level phone that offers smooth performance none the less. The phone has 1GB RAM and 8GB ROM that can allow a decent functionality. You can choose from two classic colors, Blue and Black.
- Display: Screen: 5.0 inches, IPS LCD Capacitive Touchscreen,720 x 1280 Resolution
- Memory: 1GB RAM, 8GB ROM
- Processor: Quad-core (1.4 GHz Cortex-A53) MSM8917 Snapdragon
- Camera: 8MP Main Camera, 5MP Selfie Camera
- Battery: Non-Removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh
- OS: Android V8.1 Oreo; Go Edition
- SIM: Dual SIM
Find any you like? Go ahead and head over to Daraz.pk and get Xiaomi Mi phones on a discounted price!