Detox drinks have been the buzz lately. They’re super healthy and some even help you achieve a clearer looking skin or help you combat bloating.
So, if you’re looking for a healthier switch in your diet, you must try the following detox drinks for your pre-breakfast meal!
Lemon, Ginger, and Honey Detox Tea
Lemon, ginger, and honey detox tea is great if you’re looking to shed some pounds. It combats bloating and gases, and sore-throat.
- 1 Ginger slice, (about 3 centimeter thick)
- 1 tsp Honey
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- Keep 1½ cup of water to boil as you for making tea
- When the water is near the boiling point, add the ginger slice
- When the water is boiled, let the water and ginger rest for about 5,6 minutes
- Pour it in a cup, add lemon juice and honey
- Now, simply serve while its hot!
Lemon, Mint & Cucumber Detox Drink
Lemon,mint, and cucumber is one heck of a refreshing concoction! It is amazing for your skin, so make sure you have this in your list!
Lemon, Cucumber and Mint Detox Drink
- 1 liter Water
- 1 Cucumber (sliced with skin)
- 1 Lemon (sliced)
- 6 – 8 Mint Leaves
- Fill up a glass bottle or jar with 1 liter of water
- Add the cucumber, lemon and mint
- Store it over night in the fridge and have it early in the morning
Carrot, Orange and Ginger Detox Drink
Carrot,orange and ginger detox is another infusion that is a great way to feel full and refreshed in the morning. It is full of healthy vitamins
- 5 Carrots
- 3 Oranges
- ¼ cup Water
- 1 Ginger slice
- Peel off the carrot oranges
- Juice the orange and carrot separately at first
- Add the mixture in a blender with ginger and blend for 40 seconds
- Add ice to chill it
- And enjoy!
Turmeric, Lemon and Pepper Detox Tea
Turmeric is mother natures gift to all of us. It has so many health benefits that one can’t keep count. Therefore, it’s tea makes the best detox drink there is. It helps in weight loss and keep your health boosted in those viral seasons. It is especially healthy for your stomach as it helps clearing out toxins.
- 1 tsp Haldi (Turmeric)
- ¼ Pepper
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- 2 cups Water
- Keep the water to boil
- After the water has been boiled, pour it in a mug
- Add the turmeric powder, pepper, lemon and honey and stir till its properly mixed
- Serve while hot!
Strawberry Banana and Chia Seeds Detox Smoothie
This smoothie is delicious and a true treat! It makes the perfect breakfast drink to keep you energized all day long. Chia seeds are full of healthy nutrients. It is rich in antioxidants, has omega-3 fatty acids and full of fiber making you feel full for a longer time. Blend them with strawberries and bananas and make it a yummy healthy drink!
- 2 Frozen Bananas
- 4 Strawberries
- ½ cup Greek or Low-fat Yogurt
- 2 tbsp Chia Seeds
- 1 tbsp Honey
- In a blender, add the frozen bananas, strawberries and yogurt together
- Blend until everything is smooth
- Add chia seeds and honey and blend for 30 seconds more
- Now all you gotta do is chill it and serve!