As we all know JazzCash has grown its worth over the years and provided safe transactions with ease to their customers. If you still don’t know read how to sign up for JazzCash!
Avoid standing in a long queue and waiting for your turn, avail of this amazing branchless service with over 8 million users across the country with over 95,000 retailers to guide for funds transfer. But If you still want to delete your JazzCash account due to any reason we are here to guide you step by step so you can easily remove your registered account.
How to delete JazzCash account step by step process
If you are a jazz user dial 4444 from your mobile phone but if you are another network user dial 021-111-124-444
- Now JazzCash customer care representative will ask you a few questions where you can press the number as per your want.
- Keep following the operator guidelines carefully, now customer agent will ask you to close your account, and ask you a few verification questions like your CNIC and mother’s name, etc.
- Once your details are verified, your JazzCash account will be removed, and your credentials will be deleted.
Time required for the account to be removed
JazzCash representative let you the further time of deactivating your account which will take an additional 7 to 8 hours. Once it’s deactivated you’ll receive a confirmation message from JazzCash.
JazzCash account offers
- Send money online at any time anywhere to any bank.
- Pay through a Visa Debit card
- Charge your phones anytime to all networks.
- Get a saving account on JazzCash
- Once you are a loyal customer of JazzCash you can avail of loan amounts above Rs 10,000.
- Pay all your Utility bills like electricity, gas, and water payments.
This is a complete guide where you can find all the necessary steps to delete your JazzCash account from scratch.
Also, if you are still interested in making a new account, then check out our JazzCash Account Guide & learn how to transfer money from JazzCash to Easypaisa!