Don’t know how to get nadra vaccination certificate? This blog will tell you how to download nadra vaccination certificate along with details on how to pay nadra vaccination certificate online and more!
As getting vaccinated becomes more and more important, how to check nadra vaccination certificate continues to become a hot topic among the masses. And since the government is now making it mandatory to carry your vaccination cards, it’s very important that you know how to take vaccination certificate from nadra.
Now, if you don’t know how to check nadra vaccination certificate, then obviously you wouldn’t know how to print your nadra vaccination certificate either. In which case, we’re here to help! Let’s start with the most common question:
Where can I download the Covid-19 vaccination certificate from?
- Visit nims.nadra.gov.pk/.
- Click on the “corona vaccine certificate” button and then enter the info.
- Proceed to payment after you’ve filled in all the needed information.
- Complete the payment, print the receipt and press continue.
- Review the displayed information.
- Download your certificate.
To get your nadra vaccination certificate, you will have to pay around Rs. 100 to Nadra before you can collect your certificate. If you’re thinking about how to pay online to get your Nadra vaccination certificate, then that’s pretty easy too.
To download the Covid-19 vaccination certificate:
How to pay for nadra vaccination certificate online?
You can pay for nadra vaccination certificate online through:
- Credit card – for applicants who are abroad or in Pakistan
- Debit card – for overseas applicants only
- e-Sahulat franchise – for applicants in Pakistan only
If you’re paying through credit/debit card, then you only need to provide the card holder information, credit card details and then submit your payment.
To pay for nadra vaccination certificate online, vaccinated individuals can log on to NIMS website and enter their CNIC number and date of issuance.
How to pay nadra vaccination certificate fee through easypaisa?
To pay nadra vaccination certificate fee through easypaisa:
- Visit the nearest e-Sahulat franchise in person with your CNIC.
- Provide your ID card number, amount to be paid to nadra along with your tracking ID against which your fee transfer will be tracked. You’ll also get a payment receipt for your transaction.
How to print nadra vaccination certificate?
To print nadra vaccination certificate, just visit the NIMS website and enter your details. It’ll take you directly to the print option instead of taking you to the page where it asks you to put further information.
With this, you’re equipped with all possible details regarding how to get vaccination certificate from nadra website and how to check nadra vaccination record. So many people have been confused about how to check covid vaccination status nadra that we thought it necessary to address all these FAQs for your ease!
Also read: T20 World Cup 2021 Schedule