Want to know how to return product on Daraz? Well this post will tell you how to return daraz order in Pakistan in 2021.
Ever wondered what you would do if you ordered something online and did not like it but there was a no-return policy? With Daraz, you don’t get to face such problems. Daraz makes online shopping easy and returns even easier and that too absolutely free. So, next time you order something that you did not need or came in wrong or you’re not satisfied with, just get it returned and refunded. It’s simple and quick and absolutely free!
How to Return Product on Daraz
- To Return Daraz order, Open Daraz App and tap on Account.
- In the My Order section, tap on View All.
- Tap the order you wish to return and then tap on the return button.
- If you ordered multiple items select the item(s) that you wish to return.
- Select reason of return.
- Pick a return method i.e. pickup/drop off.
- Your return request will be initiated and a return tracking number will appear.
- Pack your Daraz parcel securely, with the product in a protective packaging along with any accessories, manuals, free items, etc. as delivered.
- If you chose drop off as your return method then pack the item and mention the order and RA number on top of your package. Drop it off to the nearest Daraz Shop. (You will receive the RA number in SMS after completing the previous steps).
- Note that you don’t need to printout the Return Label. You only need the Return Tracking Number, which you’ll get via SMS and Email.
- If you’ve selected pick up, you can expect your package to be collected within 5 working days and drop it off at our warehouse.
How to Use Daraz Return Pickup Service
- Note that the pickup option is only valid for particular products.
- It’s only available for Karachi, Lahore and Islamabad.
- Make sure the return product(s) is in the original condition you received.
- The Return Label is not required for Daraz return pickups either. You only need the Return Tracking number, as mentioned before.
Read more about Daraz Return Pick Up Service:
How About This Quick Video Tutorial?
All you need to do is follow a few simple steps that we thought you should know in detail.
Process of Returning a Product You Ordered from Daraz
First, log in to your Daraz account and head over to ‘My Orders’.
Next step is to select the order you wish to return and then click Manage.
Your next step is to click Return.
Then, you’ve to select a reason for Return.
Now, the real question. How will you get your refund? Simply select your preferred option for payment. Payment gets cleared in approximately 13-20 days.
Select where you’ll be dropping off the package. It can be any Daraz Shop or TCS centre that’s the nearest, most convenient for you. Just make sure you check out the locations first if you’re unaware of them.
Done with selecting? Just accept the terms and conditions and submit the form!
Your next step is to pack your order in the same packaging with the Return label that comes along with your order. You just need to make sure the product is in the exact condition that it came in.
Conditions That Need to Be Followed
👉 The product should be unused, unworn or unwashed. They can be tried, ofcourse.
👉 The product should have all the tags, manuals or freebies that come along with it.
👉 Your return parcel must have a return label in order to avoid any delay or mismanagement.
👉 Return request should be initiated within 7 days of delivery. Once the return window expires, nothing can be done.
👉 The refund process is entirely free and you’ll also get refunded for the shipping you pay.
👉 Refund Process will take time. Be patient!
Products That Cannot Be Returned
The products listed below are not eligible for Return.
|Fashion||Custom made items, women’s intimate apparel and men’s innerwear cannot be returned|
|TVs, Audio & Cameras||Movies and Music cannot be returned|
|Computing & Gaming||All software products that are labeled as non-returnable on their product detail pages|
|Home & Living||Custom made items cannot be returned|
|Beauty & Health||All items in this category, except for hair removal and other electronical items|
Liked this post? You might also like reading How to track return item on Daraz.
Make sure to discover daraz customer education section for detailed guides on similar topics.