There are many local mobile networks in Pakistan and each of them follows different policies to keep their users engaged. The mobile networks each have their own ways of providing an optimal service to their network users. Many Ufone users are confused about how to check Ufone balance; but let’s talk a bit about Ufone first.
Ufone is one of the most popular mobile networks in Pakistan. From providing quick and efficient services, to keeping the audience engaged with humorous advertisements. There are around 23 million Ufone users in Pakistan.
According to authorities at Ufone, their focus on quality is the reason behind its fast growth. That’s why the number of subscribers for Ufone is constantly increasing.
But why did Ufone discontinue their funny ads?
A research by the brand shows that although the comedy advertisements were popular, the people associated more with the humorous ads than with the brand itself. Hence, the change in TVC strategy.
As stated before, Ufone users are often confused about Ufone balance check. It’s a very simple process. We can help explain the simple procedure to you!
How to Check Ufone Balance via USSD Code?
Dial *124# to check remaining Ufone balance in your Ufone mobile number.
Ufone balance check karne ka tarika. Dial the following Ufone balance check code (USSD): *124# from your phone. The code will process your balance, which appear on your mobile screen. What are the charges for this? Only Rs. 0.12 plus tax. The inquiry will also tell the expiry date for your balance.
|Inquiry Name||Code||Price Charges|
|Balance||*124#||Rs. 0.12 plus tax|
Note: Ufone users can also navigate through Ufone menu free of cost by dialling *336#.
Additional Information Related to Ufone Balance Check
- Irrespective of which package you’re subscribed to, all Ufone subscribers can use this Ufone balance check code.
- The mentioned price for the balance inquiry, and that for any other Ufone codes, is excluding the tax. Standard tax rate is charged for all transactions.
- The Ufone USSD codes are subject to change by the Ufone mobile network company.
- The company’s terms and conditions apply, and you can access them from the Ufone website.
If you find yourself short of balance, then you can also get Ufone advance balance. This service by Ufone is called “UAdvance”. With the UAdvance facility, you can get instant balance anytime you’re running low.
How to Get Ufone Advance Balance?
- To get ufone advance balance, dial *456# with your prepaid Ufone number.
- The charges for UAdvance are Rs. 4.40. This amount is inclusive of tax and will be automatically deducted along with the UAdvance amount whenever you recharge your balance.
- You get an amount of Rs.20 loaded into your account with the UAdvance.
- The UAdvance is available when your balance reaches below Rs. 11.95.
- The Ufone Advance service is applied to all Ufone subscribers, irrespective of which Ufone package they’re subscribed to.
How to Get UAdvance for Postpaid Users?
- Dial *229# with your Ufone postpaid number.
- The charges are Rs. 5 + tax – flat rate is charged and tax is applied on total invoice amount.
|UAdvance (Prepaid)||*456#||Rs. 4.40 plus tax|
|UAdvance (Postpaid)||*229#||Rs. 5 plus tax|
How to Check Ufone Internet Balance
Dial *706# to check Ufone 3G/4g net balance using ufone internet check codes.
You can subscribe to any of the Ufone prepaid internet buckets which include 3 Day bundles, weekly bundles, monthly bundles, and content bundles.
All you’ve to do is dial *3# and choose the internet bucket of your choice.
Now to check the remaining Ufone internet balance, dial *706# and you’ll get the info. Or you can download “My Ufone App” that you can use to check the remaining data, minutes and validity details.
|Ufone Internet Balance Check||*706#||Rs. 0.12|
- After you’ve consumed the internet package volume, you’ll be charged according to the default tariff which Rs. 2.50 per MB for 512 Kbs. Users get a free 150 MBs till midnight and so on once they’ve used 50 MBs.
- The volume accumulator rests at 00:00 hours everyday.
Zong Super Card Balance Check
Dial *706# for summary to check remaining balance in zong super card.
If you want to do a Ufone balance check for super card, i.e. find out the remaining minutes, SMS, internet MBs, then simply dial *706#. A message will then appear on your screen with the information you need. As mentioned before, you can also download “My Ufone App” for validity details.
|Ufone Super Card Balance||*706#||Rs. 0.12|
Other Ufone Inquiries
- If you want to make a Ufone balance share, then simply dial *828*Recipient number*Amount#. You’ll receive a confirmation message that you’ve to reply with 1 and the amount will be transferred.
- If you want to check your Ufone number, then dial *780*3# with your Ufone sim and it’ll show you the number. Another way to check your Ufone number is to dial *1# from your phone. You could also SMS “MNP” at 667 and it’ll immediately display the number you’re using. Last method is to enter your CNIC number in the Sim Information System on the PTA website. Stay tuned for Sale on Daraz pk – The Pakistan Day Sale.
With this info, you won’t have to worry about how to check balance in Ufone again!