Top 5 Best Hair Removal Creams in Pakistan for Silky Smooth Skin!
Looking for the best hair removal creams in Pakistan? Here is a list of 5 top hair removal lotions available in Pakistan to give you silky smooth skin. Find reviews of best hair removal spray, creams, and lotions in Pakistan with price and pictures.
Hair removal is an essential part of personal hygiene but let’s be honest – who has the time to sit and wax strips perfectly or to do a four step flawless shave? In the age of ‘I’m-running-late-for-something-or-the-other’, no one wants to spend hours taking care of pesky, unwanted body hair. This is where hair removal creams step in. These
[ Also read: Veet Sensitive Touch Trimmer Review ]
Best Hair Removal Cream in Pakistan with Prices
Here are our top 5 picks for the best hair removal creams, lotions and sprays available in Pakistan!
- Eveline Hair Depilatory Cream – Rs. 795
- Samsol Hair Removal Cream – Rs. 60
- Veet Hair Removal Cream – Rs. 699
- Nair Hair Removal Spray – Rs. 609
- EU Hair Removal Cream – Rs. 200
1) Eveline Hair Depilatory Cream
Eveline cosmetics depilatory cream for sensitive skin comes enriched with aloe vera and d-panthenol to provide a moisturizing finish. This is a great choice for those who want to use hair removal creams on sensitive parts and want to minimize the risk of any side effects, rashes, or burns as this is an incredibly gentle formula.
2) Samsol Hair Removal Cream
Samsol hair removing lotion comes in two types – one for normal and oily skin and one for dry and sensitive skin. Both are formulated to help combat the darkening effects and the post use burning sensation that hair removal creams can have. Samsol hair removal lotion is also one of the most affordable products in the market.
3) Veet Hair Removal Cream
Veet is arguably one of the most popular hair removal creams in Pakistan. It comes in different varieties for dry, sensitive, and oily skin. Packed with plenty of moisturizing ingredients, Veet promises to leave your skin smooth and soft. The fragrance in these creams is also some of the best in the market, and doesn’t have that heavy chemical smell a lot of hair removal creams may have.
4) Nair Hair Removal Cream
If you’re looking for a quicker way to apply hair removal products on your skin and are tired of using creams, the Nair hair removal spray is for you! It comes in Rose, Kiwi, and Lemon. You get all the benefits of a good hair removal cream with smoother and more even application. Just spray it on the areas you want to treat, wait the recommended amount of minutes and then wash off! You can also get Nair hair removal cream in Pakistan if you are unfamiliar with using a spray.
Price: Rs. 609
5) EU Hair Removal Lotion
Eu lotion is another painless, safe, and affordable hair removal solution for all skin types. This lotion gives you smooth skin in 3 minutes while keeping your skin moisturized and protected from any adverse side effects like irritation, redness, or rashes.
How to Use Hair Removal Creams
- Always do a patch test before you use hair removal creams on your body to ensure that you don’t have an adverse reaction.
- Apply your hair removal product through the spatula or spray provided and spread it evenly and thickly over the area you want to treat.
- Wait for the recommended amount of time. This will be between 3-6 minutes depending on the brand you’re using and the thickness of your hair.
- Remove the cream using the spatula and wash off the area with lukewarm water.
How to Choose the Best Hair Removal Cream in Pakistan for Yourself
– Before you pick off any cream from the rack, determine what your skin type is so you can choose a product that works best for you. If, for example, you have dry skin, look for creams that have moisturizing properties and will be gentle on your skin.
– Figure out where you want to use your creams. Certain areas of the body like the face, underarms, and bikini are more sensitive to chemicals than your arms and legs. So if you want to use your creams on sensitive areas, make sure you are buying creams specifically made for those areas to avoid complications.
– The best hair removal product for you is the one you will feel most comfortable using. There are so many variations to the type of hair removal products available from thick creams to easy use lotions, gels, spraying foams, waterproof products, and roll ons – there’s a world of options to choose from based on what you prefer.
– Consider products with moisturizing ingredients like aloe and rose to give your skin the maximum amount of benefit without stripping it of moisture.
– If you’re looking for creams as a way to save time on your hair removal process, be sure to pay attention to the amount of time each cream needs to be left on in order to give results. Some creams can take up 10 minutes which isn’t ideal if you want something quick.
Other Frequently Asked Questions
What is the best hair removal cream in Pakistan for sensitive skin?
The best hair removing cream for sensitive skin in Pakistan is Veet Hair Removal Cream for Sensitive Skin. You can find it on daraz.pk for Rs.699.
What is the best hair removal cream for private parts in Pakistan?
The best hair removal cream for private parts in Pakistan is Eveline’s laser precision depilatory cream for sensitive areas.
Check out more health and beauty blogs on Daraz Life!
You may also be interested in Best Hair Color Brand in Pakistan, Best Hair Removal Spray in Pakistan